The summer 2018 edition of our twice-yearly newsletter is out, with articles including:
- Big Wins for Environmental Justice
- Salmon Solidarity Update: Washington Salmon Farm Ban & New Evictions from Coastal First Nations
- “So Many People Giving A Damn”: War in the Woods Resonates 25 Years Later
- Still No Legal Consequences For The Worst Mining Disaster In Canadian History
- BC’s Biggest GHG Emitter?
plus updates on our campaigns, and action items for you to take forward. Take a read and please share!
Click here to download (PDF): FOCS Summer 2018, or find print copies at many outlets in Tofino and around BC. Contact us if you are interested in helping with distribution in your area.