FOCS has produced or collaborated on many reports over the years, documenting the state of Clayoquot Sound. Some of the most relevant ones are listed here.
- Here’s the latest Forest & Logging factsheet (March 2017), a 3-page overview of Clayoquot stats.
- The Scientists’ Declaration to Protect Intact, Old-Growth Rainforests of Clayoquot Sound in British Columbia – January 2012
- Comprehensive Overview of Logging in Clayoquot Sound 2000-2009 (updated to April 2010) — 37 pages, with ten associated maps.
- CAAR brochure: Impacts of Salmon Farms on BC First Nations’ Traditional Food Sources, 2009 (PDF, 760k)
- SLICE® the Lice, 2009 (PDF, 9pp)
- Thriving Economies, Healthy Oceans, 2008
- Infectious haematopoietic necrosis epidemic (2001 to 2003) in farmed Atlantic salmon Salmo salar in BC, 2006
- Not ours, but obtained from mining consultants: SRK_Catface report summary, June 2010
- Social impacts of mining
- Impacts of copper on aquatic ecosystems
- Copper and health, from First Nations Environmental Health Innovation Network (FNEHIN.ca)
- Arsenic and health, from FNEHIN.ca
- Acid Mine Drainage, from FNEHIN.ca